Monday, April 8, 2013

Cheer him on!


Me Sydney and Sofie got to take a picture with the bee as most of you know Sofie is scared of mascots

well now she is scared of clowns well have to tech her but their is one funny thing that my mom did she was teaching Sofie that there is a person inside it  but the mascot did not like that she he hit her I wonder if its a boy cause there not allowed to hit girls so my mom whispered to the bee she is scared he understood it was cool. 


Preston is the Mets he is a pretty awesome player its also because a nice friend took his time to teach him thanks Aaron but my mom is pretty cool she is taking her time to make little cards and laminate them and have their picture and number with a baseball sticker speaking of number Preston is 2 go number 2 thank Aaron and mom again.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Brynlee, It's been forever since you've been on here, but this is so cute, you did a great job. What a good sister you are. I wonder if our Vinita Hornet can take your Yellow Bee Buzzzz ")Love you Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u rosie your so kind I don't know what I would do without u hope u are doing great hope you'll vist tell u bob that u are coming save save save

    ReplyDelete